cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Disney + app

Im having issues trying to download Disney+ app! It is saying my phone is not compatible!! Im fully updated and my friend has same update as me & he sucessfully downloaded app.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Disney + app

I would like to look into this issue for you. What is model number of the device you are using?

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi its a Samsung Galaxy S8 model number, SM-G950FD

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend clearing the cache for the Google Play Store app and then installing the app on your device. You can do so by following these steps.

Navigate to the settings on your phone by swiping down from the top opening the notification menu and then tapping on the gear icon

From settings, got to Apps> scroll to Google Play Store> Select Force Stop

Once the application is stopped, tap on the storage option and select Clear Cache

Restart your device and open the Google Play Store and download the Disney + App.

I see that your device is a non-US model. If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing the troubleshooting, I would recommend going to https://www.samsung.com/visitcountry/  and reaching out to a service center in your area for further assistance. You can also reach out to the app developer by navigating to the Disney + app in the Google Play store and scrolling down to Developer Contact for information to inquire further about your symptoms. 

Let me know if this helped!