Original topic:

Do the Samsung A11 have the feature to indicate it's charging and how to turn on AOD?

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
BERRYBEARS
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

When charging battery no light comes on indicating that it's in charging mode can someone share how to if feature is available on this device. Also If anyone can share how to turn on Always on Display if feature is available on this device.

Thank you 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Brainyackerz
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Always on is only available for AMOLED displays which that models doesn't have, Always On Display is not gonna be something you'll ever find in the settings on that model.. The battery indicator should be in the upper right hand corner though next to your signal bars..
0 Likes
BERRYBEARS
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On my Samsung S8 when I plug to charge the orange light comes on in the top right corner when it reaches fully charged the little li6turns green. This is what appears to not be available on the A11 or I can't figure out. If you know please let me know. As far as the always on display I figured it wasn't available as you confirmed. Thank you for taking the time to respond
0 Likes
Brainyackerz
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes they used to make them with those LED lights on the front, I haven't seen a whole lot of models doing that these days though sadly...
0 Likes