Original topic:

Don't buy a Samsung A71

(Topic created on: 12/7/20 10:01 PM)
drutley12
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
First of all when I'm given the opportunity to select the product that I'm writing about rhw Samsung A71 isn't even an option to select! That should tell you that Samsung doesn't even consider it a premiere phone!!! This phone constantly drops and pick up my connected bluetooth devices simultaneously. When it does this and I'm using my wireless headphones/earbuds I have to go back and forth to listening through my wireless device and directly through the phone. Also, my visual voicemail doesn't work! It never has since I've had this phone. Lastly, this phone is suppose to be 5G, I don't think I've ever experience the 5G service. I've been buying Samsung Galaxy phones for years and have never experienced the problems that I have with this phone. 
3 Replies
Dmarris
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem with the bluetooth headsets.
0 Likes
drutley12
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm starting to think it happens when my network signal is bad, but I'm not totally sure yet.
0 Likes
Dmarris
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mine happens with either data or wifi. Which reminds me, even if I'm sitting 7 feet from modem or router my phone keeps switching between the two like there's some signal failure. I'll be in the middle of something or another and the switches back to the home screen.