Original topic:

Double tap screen turn on stops working often Galaxy A13

(Topic created: 06-16-2022 11:43 PM)
Tharindu
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, I newly bought a Samsung Galaxy A13 and enabled "double tap to turn on screen". But it stops working often. But the  settings shows that it is still enable. I have to restart the phone to enable it back. This happened to me after a normal call, after a WhatsApp call, unplug the charger and some other unrecognized situations. But this does not happen during every call or every charger removal.

(edited): If it is already not working and received a call, it starts to working again. But it will be disabled again after the next call onwards.

I really appreciate if someone can help me to solve this annoying problem.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

try installing Nice Catch from Good Lock app, see if it can detect what is causing the settings change.

0 Likes
Tharindu
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, thanks a lot for the advice and for the quick reply. I will try this app and let you know the results soon. Thanks again

0 Likes
Tharindu
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, I installed this app and checked. This errored occurred twice after that. But unfortunately 'Nice Catch' did not show any unusual thing. But I found another thing. Once 'double tap to turn on screen' stopped working after receiving a call, it will start working again after the next call onwards but it will be disable again in a later time.

0 Likes