JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Duo Charger Not Charging Galaxy Watch

(Topic created: 09-22-2020 06:40 PM)
stevenbusch
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The Duo charger has issues charging Galaxy watch. On the larger side, it flashes red when I try to charge the watch. The large side charges phone and galaxy buds no problem. 

On the samller side, when charging the watch, sometimes it will show the red light for a while, then it will blink, then go back to red, then blink or completely turn off. 

All the while, my watch is 100% dead and will not turn on. 

The smaller side has no problem charging my buds or phone. 

Is this duo not able to charge watches anymore? 

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you tried charging the watch with the original charger? If it will still not charge, please send a private message with the model code and serial number or IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Gargox
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
yes my watch charges fine with the original charger
0 Likes
stevenbusch
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't know how to send you a private message. but I am using the charger that came with the device. it will charge the watch sometimes, but if it's not directly in the center, it will stop. or if I set my phone down and it just slightly gets moved, Still entirely on the ring, but just slightly off center, it will start flashing red. is it really that sensitive?
0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

Private messages cannot be used through the Members App, you will need to log into a web browser to be able to see and use the provided messaging link. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Gargox
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having the exact same problem with my duo charger that I just got with my Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
userG8SySdB7fr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same problem with my new duo charger. My Galaxy watch is the only thing that will not charge. 

stevenbusch
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've found that if it the watch is on the smaller ring, by itself, and set PERFECTLY, it will charge, but when it gets to around 90%, if stops