JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Edge Panels for contacts on the A53 5G?

(Topic created: 11-30-2022 09:14 AM)
NinaRicci
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

With my old Samsung Galaxy S9, I was able to create a slide side panel containing my closest contacts, so I can quickly call them without having to go into all of my contacts. Now, with this Galaxy A53 5G, I can't or probably do not know how. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TY

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having your closet contacts at your fingertips using the edge panels. With so many apps and features on your phone and tablet, sometimes it takes a while to find what you need. Kind of like speed dial, the Edge panels on your Galaxy device let you access your favorite apps and content quickly and easily. And to make things better, you can add, remove, or download Edge panels any time you want. Give this link a try for steps to set up the edge panels on your device: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080551/

Note: The Edge panel may not be available on all device models and software versions.

View solution in context

5 Replies
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well type in Edge Panel in the settings and if it's there toggle it on and set it up.

If not they may have left that behind for newer flagship phones but I'm pretty sure yours has it
NinaRicci
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yep, I thought that might be the case, as I tried that. Too bad, I loved that feature. Thanks 👍
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Are you absolutely sure? I youtube-ed how and it is available it might just not be on the service of what you see first glance in the edge panel settings just type in on YouTube Edge panel samsung a53.
0 Likes
NinaRicci
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Really? I'll try...TY
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having your closet contacts at your fingertips using the edge panels. With so many apps and features on your phone and tablet, sometimes it takes a while to find what you need. Kind of like speed dial, the Edge panels on your Galaxy device let you access your favorite apps and content quickly and easily. And to make things better, you can add, remove, or download Edge panels any time you want. Give this link a try for steps to set up the edge panels on your device: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080551/

Note: The Edge panel may not be available on all device models and software versions.