JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Email link for citibank....where is it?!?!?!?

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 01:17 PM)
usercvNoMkW9ae
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I purchased a Samsung A32 5G phone through my local carrier 2 months ago. Not even 4 days after having it I needed to send it in for manufacturing warranty. I needed to have my phone calls on speaker phone to hear the other person. I sent it in, in the beginning of August to have it sent back to me "repaired" a week later. The very next day after receiving my phone back it was still doing the same thing. So I call and of course I have to send it back in. I do so. A little over a week after having it sent in i get an email stating it cant be repaired and that they would be sending it back to me. Well 3 representatives later I find out that I would be getting a phone call to start a refund/replacement order. Just to wait 24 hours. I waited no call. So I call back last week and start the refund claim. I was supposed to receive an email with a link to then fill out and basically state where I wanted my money to go. Well days pass no link. I call back to find out that nothing had been done. So my new date is September  13th and was told to wait 3 to 5 business days. I wait again still nothing call back and get things escalated only to be told to wait another 24 to 48 BUSINESS hours for the escalation team to look into this and that sometime next week I should have my email with the link to Citibank to get my money back. I told them I no longer want to wait any longer. I asked what has been done with my phone I sent in. Was told that it pretty much has been discarded. Well that's cute. My phone is thrown away and I still have no money back. How is this ok? Until I recieved my money that phone is still mine. I wish someone would actually do something and get me my money back so I can have a proper working phone.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I can understand how frustrating this can be. I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you Downloaded the App for Citibank??
0 Likes
GiGigrams
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No
0 Likes
GiGigrams
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Should I download the app?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I can understand how frustrating this can be. I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes