Original topic:

End of note 9: 160+ themes in themepark gone!

(Topic created on: 1/8/21 11:04 AM)
Kathdian
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
2 days before Christmas My note 9 was damaged and I had to replace the phone quickly.  Now on an A51.  Its taking some getting used to but for a midrange phone its terrific.  I just wanted to let anyone know who's interested in themepark:  I had created over 160 full themes in themepark that are now gone when I  had to switch phones.    If anyone has a miracle where I can find them please let me know!!!  I'm hesitant to even create themes anymore if there is no way to save them.  If this is possible please let me know!!  
4 Replies
MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey Kath! I think we follow each other on IG. I'm lilmuffindreams/Monique. Sorry I have no advice for themepark themes. But it's a bummer that you lost all those themes. I hope someone can help you with that.
Kathdian
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
hi!!! good to see you! yes. not going to do that again until we have save options like the theme gallery and they can be used on new phones
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Kathdian
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
thank you so much!!!!
0 Likes