Original topic:

Escalate repair - Samsung A51

(Topic created: 06-24-2021 10:47 AM)
Members_CX6SOX3
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello,

I am having a problem with Samsung with a repair. I have sent it to repair for the second time, after having bought a new A51 in September, and after being repaired once in April, it was broken again. I decided to send it to central repair this time, since the local didn't solve the issue, and now Samsung is telling me that the phone screen is damaged and the phone is bent, which is absolutely NOT TRUE.

This is incorrect, unfair and annoying. The phone was in nice shape, I had cover and screen protector, and I would never send to service a broken phone. Either it fell while there, or I don't know. 

I know it's just my word against them, but is there any way to escalate this? I have been trying to call Samsung, but my line keeps disconnecting. Chatting was not helpful (they told me they have limited assistance), so this is the next obvious place to go.

Also, is there any sort of information about class action or something on a bigger scale? I know I am talking non-sense here, but I am trying to keep it calm on such an annoying issue.

Thank you.

2 Replies
McFly
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Although I have no advice to help you, the way you are handling this is definitely chain of command, and requesting an escalation? Samsung should be sending your new phone, along with a box of :chocolate_bar:, and of course an I'm sorry note within this lifetime.
0 Likes
Members_CX6SOX3
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks. I am using an old phone to call and the line keeps disconnecting.  SIgh.

0 Likes