Original topic:

FNAF AR CANT DOWNLOAD

(Topic created: 06-17-2022 10:24 AM)
Governor_
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a samsung A13 5g and I now have android 12 but still can't download Fnaf ar because it says it isn't compatible when I can download Pokémon Go which is also AR. Why can't I download it?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the FNAF AR game app not being compatible with our A13. As FNAF AR is a third party app we can't speculate about the compatibility of your device with the software. As you are getting the error message "app is not compatible" I would recommend reaching out to the app developers directly to verify which devices are compatible with their app and the specific spec requirements for the game to play on your device. Please know that compatibility isn't guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks. Please reach out to the developers directly for more in-depth specifications and requirements.

View solution in context

3 Replies
user3KkFZgd9r3
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Was anyone able to figure out why this isn't working? I'd like to be able to play as well...

0 Likes
Governor_
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yea still haven't figured out but I see this post has 95 views and they haven't said anything wow. They could at least try to help.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the FNAF AR game app not being compatible with our A13. As FNAF AR is a third party app we can't speculate about the compatibility of your device with the software. As you are getting the error message "app is not compatible" I would recommend reaching out to the app developers directly to verify which devices are compatible with their app and the specific spec requirements for the game to play on your device. Please know that compatibility isn't guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks. Please reach out to the developers directly for more in-depth specifications and requirements.