Original topic:

Facebook can't be uninstalled

(Topic created on: 12/22/20 8:37 AM)
userZBHirS9TQR
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Samsung always win our heart by providing us best security. Thank you Samsung for your security. Samsung is always my favourite brand. 

Recently I got addicted on Facebook . Everyday I spend a lot of time on it. For a healthy life I need to exit myself From Facebook . But in  galaxy A51 Facebook is a preinstalled app .But why ?? Samsung..

We have internet connection and we have the knowledge how to download it . Then why we need this as preinstalled ..

Where is the knox security .

My request to Samsung please solve this problem on any update .

Thanks for the super amoled display.

7 Replies
The_Chief
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Since Facebook is one of those pre-installed "features" that can't be uninstalled, try going to Settings - Apps - (three dots, upper right) - Show system apps and scroll to Facebook. You should be able to disable the app: it will not appear in the app drawer and will not take up any system resources.
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I wish I can delete it
Rosie8
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I hate the last update. I need to uninstall
usercGRdQAyJnB
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Since Mark Zuckerberg is against freedom of speech by Facebook users, I wish to delete the app from my phones. This MUST be MY choice, not Samsung's nor Facebook's.
0 Likes
kolo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
hate
0 Likes
kolo
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
0 Likes
Nosam
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I want to be able to delete Facebook from my phone. If you do not provide this I will not buy Samsung again. I do not wish to be part of a politically aligned company.
0 Likes