JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feedback for Samsung phone designers

(Topic created: 02-03-2022 09:10 AM)
userhIPjZJAfOI
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am still hanging onto my S8 rather than upgrading to the S22.  Here's why.  I want a smartphone with a great camera which still fits into my shirt pocket.  Why must the best cameras be offered only with a beast of a screen?  Even the S8 is a bit too large.

You're telling me that if I want the 108MP camera I must carry a massive 17cm phablet?  If you offered me a 14cm phone with great camera I would pre-order it right now.  (a headphone jack wouldn't hurt either).

The whole reason why the market is switching to taking photographs with their phones is because they're easy to carry.  The S22 Ultra is not easy to carry.  You missed it.

2 Replies
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Exactly
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.