Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Few issues with Samsung 3 Watch 45mm LTE

i own galaxy watch 3 45mm lte.
i have few things i couldnt resolve:
1. how to manually track sleep/nap in the middle of the day?

2. how to turn off LTE. so it wouldn't drain battery. i don't have yet an LTE service working yet

3. my battery life is poor. after 12h i get 46% battery left.
4. how do i track soccer activity
i own 3 of your watch. galaxy watch 46mm and galaxy active 2 and galaxy watch 3 45mm LTE . it seems your last model is the worst. i have lags between screens. I'm very unhappy from this purchase. i paid over 600$ for this watch

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Few issues with Samsung 3 Watch 45mm LTE

To turn off LTE go into your Settings then Connections and you should see it. Toggle it off and hopefully you'll be able to save battery with having it off. Also if you haven't already, make sure your WiFI and Location settings are turned off as well if you aren't using them to help out with battery life.
Highlighted
Constellation

(3) like android background apps stay open. close them from the Recent menu.

Facewatches are battery hogs, pick one that makes you happy at minimal access to sensors. Samsung original face watches are good.
Highlighted
Asteroid

i tried all this also i have shutdown LTE. seems battery life is poor. shame on Samsung. there also lags from time to time. i regret i bought this. if ilved in USA i would return it with no doubt

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same battery issue and it's really upsetting. My battery only lasts about 4 hrs and already exchanged the watch once for the same issue. All notifications are off and the battery still drains.
Highlighted
Asteroid

could be its my last watch from samsung. very upsetting service in Israel. bad answers. bad service by samsung that i also come accros my note 8. very dissapointed from Samsung and Sunny service in Israel. shame on them