I updated my galaxy a70 to android 10 and after update it's fingerprint don't work when the screen is off and battery drain so fast, gosh i donno how can i fix it, does anyone here have such a problem?
The cache partition holds temporary information for your phone so it can boot things quicker, however, updates can cause issues between new and old information.
1. Switch off the phone using the power key.
2. Press and hold Volume up and power key at the same time.
3. Release the keys once you see the Logo.
4. Press Volume up button to get into the recovery mode.
5. In recovery mode, use the Volume keys to navigate between options.
6. Select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
7. You need to provide your consent for going to next step by selecting “Yes”.
8. Reboot the device once the wipe cache partition process is complete.