Got a biometric update on Nov. 29th and now, my Fingerprint sensor will no longer recognize my print. Before that it worked. I check for more updates, fully updated. I clear the old prints and tried to make new ones, it said sensor not working try later. After several attempts I got prints in but when I tried to unlock my phone they would not work.
Have you already tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Have you already tried taking your device to your local UBREAKIFIX to have it evaluated by a technician?
You can locate the nearest location by visiting www.UBREAKIFIX.com/Locations
I understand. UBreakiFix is authorized to make both software and hardware repairs.