Original topic:

Forgot password

(Topic created: 06-08-2021 07:21 AM)
user6UJShHCqGS
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

SOLVED

I changed the password to my phone because it was too way too easy to guess, but it was only temporary. After I changed it, I forgot it. Now I'm locked out of my phone because I am just that good at password-making. Unfortunately, I haven't enabled any biometric security options or find my phone. I tried getting into my phone's recovery options, but that requires resetting it and I need the password for that. I'd rather not go down to the Cricket store for this because my wife's cleavage is on the lock screen and my dad will be accompanying me. I'm fine with factory resetting my phone.

Is there a way for me to get around this or am I just gonna have to buy a new phone. I got this one a week ago...

0 Likes
1 Reply
user6UJShHCqGS
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you, Andy, but I'm not so stupid as to go to Samsung for Google help. I didn't even mention anything about Google. As I stated earlier, I am locked out of my phone, not my Google account. I have it figured out now. I'm draining the battery so it powers off and I get get into the reboot options and go from there. I know full well that I can simply log in to my Google account after I've reset my phone. I am not a boomer who can't comprehend technology, I'm just very good at making passwords and not even I can figure out. I apologize if I sound passive-aggressive, but I wasn't too fond of spending my morning analyzing myself to get into my own phone.

If I haven't made it clear enough, I did not forget the password to my Google account or my Samsung account. I forgot the password to the phone itself. Or maybe you just don't know what that is since you probably use fingerprint ID and/or facial recognition to unlock your phone. Swipe up on the lock screen and you'll see a keypad. That is where you enter the password to unlock your phone. I am locked out of that because I am a forgetful dumbass. I appreciate your help, but I've got it covered.

0 Likes