Free Samsung Galaxy S8 Scam

Highlighted
Astronaut

Free Samsung Galaxy S8 Scam

just verifying. There's a scam that out there telling people that Samsung is giving away a free Samsung galaxy S8 A website called amazing deals is responsible for this latest scam. People please be aware, since you're equipped to give out your home address. 

10 REPLIES
Astronaut

Re: Free Samsung Galaxy S8 Scam

yes

Constellation

Just got the message in my WhatsApp. It looks like a scam to me.

Asteroid

I don't think people using Samsung+ would be ignorant enough to fall for that deceitful lie.

Supernova

Hi everyone, I would definitely be wary of any website/email asking for any personal information. As for the free S8, I am not aware of any such promotions but I would recommend keeping an eye on our Promotions page here for upcoming ones.

Astronaut

Hmm
Constellation

[ Edited ]

Hello Hi This Osamede Agho i Want A Samsung Phone Galaxy S8 Please is Becuase i never Had A Samsung Phone Galaxy S8 Before And is Becuase i Like A Samsung Phone Galaxy S8 A Lot So i Relly Want To Have A Samsung Phone Galaxy S8 Please And i Want You To Please Delivere A Samsung Phone Galaxy S8 To My House Address Today Please

Astronaut

I want a free samsung because i don't have a smart phone

Constellation

I have a link. It's still relevant, in case y'all were wondering. Every time I try to use websites this pops up on mobile. Please adress.

Link to scam so that you can alert the proper people: http://samsung-2018-win.club/lp/a2ef1808-dff0-4a13-a358-3eed1a1bdb20/?parm1=UPHJ&code=US&parm5=6.967...

Astronaut

Re: Free Samsung Galaxy S8+ Scam

Can I have a free S8+ To make a video of it- unboxing+review+how to use.please give me a s8+ .