JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

From the J7 to the A32, thank you

(Topic created: 06-20-2021 01:47 PM)
MahdiDesigner
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I bought my first Samsung phone in 2016 , I have it now and It's J7 2016 . 

Now I have bought a new Samsung that called A32.
Just want to say , thank you guys .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@MahdiDesigner Welcome to Samsung Technical Support Community. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your phone! Please feel free to post about any of your questions or concerns regarding your Samsung products. Other users are very helpful in sharing their experiences, so feel free to take a look at other posts as well. If you have any questions, you can always private message any of the Community Moderators. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
MahdiDesigner
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yup
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@MahdiDesigner Welcome to Samsung Technical Support Community. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your phone! Please feel free to post about any of your questions or concerns regarding your Samsung products. Other users are very helpful in sharing their experiences, so feel free to take a look at other posts as well. If you have any questions, you can always private message any of the Community Moderators. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.