JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frp lock on my galaxy A20

(Topic created: 11-28-2020 11:26 AM)
Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can someone please help me get passed an frp lock on my A20, with Januarys security patch. I was only able to crash the startup wizard but no farther than that. I was trying not to have to pay for it online so please help me....
JackieYo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello!

I hope all are having a great day. I am chiming in to let you know if the tool mentioned is used that it may void the warranty on your device. Thank you everyone for being the best part of Samsung!

View solution in context

17 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
restart under boot loader linux menu
Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
then what after that
JackieYo
zelda1178
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
?? flash or no?
0 Likes
Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
no flash
JackieYo
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
try... account wide security update from a trusted browers. i.e. go sign in somewhere else you've signed into your account before and might still be logged in preferably, but not always necessary. Initiate security account wide update. Wait until it takes affect through your whole account, reboot the phone and should prolly work. waiting time... heard 30 mins heard 5 days... its Google so I'd say 24hrs. security update... change password and don't forget to check, and remember your password.
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
use this if still having an issue... it's a tool fyi and easy to set up and follow using a connection. use at your own risk and read the warnings or cautions if there are any. FRP HIJACKER TOOL (SAMSUNG EXCLUSIVE) easy peezy...

just checking for a status update from you?
Solution
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello!

I hope all are having a great day. I am chiming in to let you know if the tool mentioned is used that it may void the warranty on your device. Thank you everyone for being the best part of Samsung!

View solution in context

Jackie_Yo_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I ended up going through unlockjunky.com it was unlocked within a couple of minutes.
JackieYo