cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

GPS stop in free navigation, with no predetermined route

When I navigate freely, the GPS stops repeatedly, and the map freezes. To update it, I have to unlock the phone, open the notification panel, and click twice on Maps (click twice on Calle Agua Marina in the attached sample screenshot). Also when I navigate with a defined route, and stop to fill up with gasoline, or take a path that is not the default, the GPS freezes. I get the feeling that every time the screen is locked, the GPS is locked.

Thank you very much for your contributions.

Screenshot_20200706-083922_Android Auto.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: GPS stop in free navigation, with no predetermined route

Can you check this on my phone is stating im in Orlando, Florida. Im dont live there and never have.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What type of device are you using when you are experiencing these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello, it's a Samsung A6 (SM-A600FN)

Best regards

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.