Other Mobile Devices

How to move apps to sd card.

53 Replies
wichoxp
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userYHaiQnGTrL Try this:

Uninstall, then reinstall some big one app already installed. It would be installed to external SD Card this time.

Tell us if that solved the problem.

userYHaiQnGTrL
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

then the app wont open, stopped working

wichoxp
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userYHaiQnGTrL could you share the screenshot of your ADB process?

Also, check this video: https://youtu.be/RjXzFgqHR3s

Just follow the steps in right order.

Tell us how do you go.

userYHaiQnGTrL
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Screenshot (80).png

0 Likes
userYHaiQnGTrL
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Screenshot_20201211-095728_Settings.jpg

wichoxp
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

"All football" app should appear in extenal storage if everything else was done ok. Try this:

1- Uninstall "All football" app

2- Check that dev option is ON

3- Check USB Debugging is ON

4- Check "Force Allow Apps on External" is ON

5- Reboot phone if you enabled some of the previous steps.

6- Reinstall "All football" app. This time it should appear in external storage.

Tell us how do you go.

MJGalaxy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I've Tried Doing That and tried Changing the storage it uses and each time it always says Not enough storage. (I'm using an 8Gb card)

0 Likes
userYHaiQnGTrL
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If the app is on sd card it wont open

0 Likes
CooperKinte
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

it's not the carrier,  it's not android its 

Samsung 

I have metro pics, 

same deal can't move apps,  pictures are hard enough to try an keep them in sd card, 

maybe we can start a class action lawsuit  against Samsung 

0 Likes
useryzzv4INmDX
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

https://youtu.be/RjXzFgqHR3s

THIS IS THE ACTUAL SOLUTION!!!!!!! Follow the steps in this video. The "solution" to this question just moves files, not apps. And some people said it's impossible because the software on the A01 which is true but this video shows you how to change it. Samsung just doesn't want anyone to know. This is the second issue with samsung I've had TODAY on 2 different devices. 

Unrelated: If you decide to factory reset a samsung device, like to sell it or whatever reason, just know when you set it up after the reset when you get to the gmail step it will ask for the email previously synced to the device. There's no way around the step and it will not let you enter a different email, it'll be stuck on that page. Which blows if you want to sell its because obviously you don't want to leave your email on a stranger's device or if you buy one from someone same problem. Samsung started programming them this way for 'security reasons' and said the only way around it (after resetting) if you want to use a different email is to send it to them and let them fix it and charge you a bunch of money. 

But there's a hidden way to disable it. I know because I've been googling and youtubing for hours about it. I cant post the link but if you're reading this and need it you can contact me and I'll give it to you. 

(I do NOT work for samsung so please don't email me unless you have the specific issue I explained)

0 Likes