Options
Other Mobile Devices

How to move apps to sd card.

53 Replies
userpgZ68uK4Q8
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

There is no option for sd card in developer options. I went and traded the other phone, Paid 40$ for these cheap --- temp phone, bc the lg wouldn't store my apps, now I have to deal with it on this phone too,?? What in the ____ do y y'all even put the sd cards slot in these cheap___ phones for, to make people THINK you can use them? I'm a SOOOOOOOO annoyed with these phone companies it's ridiculous

0 Likes
userSFD68mvVvc
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Came across this old post while looking for info on proximity sensor an note that my A01 Core has an option to move apps under the Storage section in settings. Maybe its a new thing...

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@useryzzv4INmDX In order to prevent the Google Factory Reset Protection(FRP) or the Samsung FRP locks, you must complete the reset through settings after the accounts have been removed from the phone completely. Here are some tips for completing this: https://www.theverge.com/21419919/delete-data-android-phone-sell-trade-how-to

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxAwSa4176H
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
do not buy this phone you can buy much better phone from other brands at the same price points
0 Likes