Options
Other Mobile Devices

How to move apps to sd card.

53 Replies
userHIxmU7qbcU
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We are talking about a Galaxy A01 not Galaxy J7. THose phones can. not the new ones

CooperKinte
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

my old Samsung j3prime, was able to move apps to the sd card, that phone was 4 years old 

oosh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You absolutely right homie
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
usero9DgXL4dZ1
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

REALLY OK THEN, where are the apps.

usero9DgXL4dZ1
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN LIKEEEEE

userWf4Nn8b45w
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am also agreeing with you as in the fact.. that is how you move FILES. Not APPs. I am incredibly frustrated that this phone barely has any storage room and am ready to smash it since I can't seem to get any of my apps to move to the SD card. I know Twitter was one that was able to be moved but it doesn't give me that option no matter where I go.

Members_PTCQMdC
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Supposedly this issue has been reported to their management.  

Honestly though I've been just getting the oh well cry a river reply and that it developers choice if the apps can go to sd storage... even though some of their devices allow app sd storage.

usereJs8HHf5r4
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yeah, I made a huge mistake buying 2 of these for my kids. They are HORRIBLE. If anyone finds a way to move APPS to SD card on A01 I would also like to know.

userWf4Nn8b45w
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

SYSTEM does NOT SUPPORT MOVING APPS TO THE SD CARD. 

after trying literally everything.. a cleaner app told me this . Which I confirmed with a Samsung customer service rep.

So basically it's more useful as a freaking paper weight.

Oh and the developers apparently know this and don't believe it's an issue...

PLEASE EVERYONE WRITE <edit> N TELL THEM HOW WRONG THEY ARE. <edit>Best believe