JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A03 app selector

(Topic created: 12-20-2022 07:26 PM)
oldgoat
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just got a new Galaxy A03, because my a12 was stolen out of my hand on the bus. The insurance said it would be 14 days for an investigation. So I ended up buying the A03. When I was doing the setup the app selector was installing apps and I did something for it to stop. Is there anything I can do to continue the download of the app. I would like to see what apps might be useful. Also itseems that the A03 has a lag in it like the a12 or is it my imagination. Thank you for your time 
4 Replies
N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Please keep in mind that the A03 is a lower end phone compared to the A12, so lag is to be expected.
0 Likes
oldgoat
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks that's what I thought. Still looking for answer to th app selector question
0 Likes
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try restarting your phone.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your A12 being stolen.

Regarding the AppSelector, this is a T-Mobile feature. https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/t-mobile-appselector

According to the article, AppSelector will automatically notify you approximately 15 minutes after setting up your new device, or when you have performed a master reset on an existing device. At this time, you'll be able to open, delay or skip forever.

• If you delay for later, a notification will appear in the status bar until it’s been turned off.
    • If you skip the notification, you'll never be notified again.
    • If you open, it will ask you a few options for better app recommendations, then you select the apps you’d like to install including recommended apps.
  • If you delay for later, a notification will appear in the status bar until it’s been turned off.
  • If you skip the notification, you'll never be notified again.
  • If you open, it will ask you a few options for better app recommendations, then you select the apps you’d like to install including recommended apps.