Original topic:

Galaxy A03S Constantly Crashing

(Topic created: 05-25-2022 10:31 PM)
Sarah_mfnStacy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've had this phone less than 2 weeks and love the possibilities of it. I'm a Samsung Person. The apps and System UI are constantly becoming unresponsive and crashing or freezing. Is there anyway I can get that Beta Software Update or am I going to have to wait til Aug? Will that even fix it? I've tried everything. 

6 Replies
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What do you expect from the lowest end lousiest quality phone that Samsung has to offer
userI8KCyPEsmI
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

same thing is happening here, it's constantly crashing- will work for a few minutes then start running extremely slow. I got this phone may 16th and have been using it for a week or so, and i think the newest update has caused this crash.

i'm hoping there's an actual way to stop this, though i'm not too techy myself. Extremely angry for the quality, i got it to replace my samsung galaxy j3 luna pro, which i thought was laggy, but it never crashed as much as the A03s. extremely disappointed that a ~$50 dollar phone can outperform a ~$120+ dollar phone.

0 Likes
Sarah_mfnStacy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I think the update is to blame too now that I think about it. I think it can be restored to before the update
0 Likes
tomlen
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Biggest piece of junk I've ever had. Just about ready to throw in the river as I go over bridge.
0 Likes
RippedOff
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I bought an A03s too. They just stole my $80! Takes Up to 8 full seconds to respond after selecting something. Freezes up all the time. Has to be on the charger almost constantly. If I'm watching a video or something and a call or text comes in, it freezes up can't even answer a phone call.
I understand is a prepaid phone that doesn't mean we have to buy garbage I've had very good prepaid phones before
I am Very very disappointed. If it's trash why do they even have it for sale, and for $80?
$80 is not easy to come by these days!

Ripped Off
0 Likes
RippedOff
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
And I had to spend another $20 for the C type wall charger and c-type car charger! Samsung is too cheap to put one in the Box I guess
0 Likes