Original topic:

Galaxy A03S takes longer to charge

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 07:59 AM)
RTWS81
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Good morning everyone! I recently bought the galaxy A03S. I've always chosen Samsung phones over almost any other phone and I think this one has been the worst one I've ever had. There was no wall charger in the box only the USB-C to USB-C charging cable. I had to buy a wall charger and tried using the cable that came with the phone and it was taking forever to move 1%. So I am using the cable I had for my last phone. No matter what cable or wall charger I use, it takes a long time for my phone to charge. Anyone else have the same issue??

4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What kind of charging brick did you purchase?
0 Likes
RTWS81
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Well I bought one at the dollar store because I've never had an issue with the other ones I've bought and money was a little tight when I got it. But even using a charging block that takes the USB to USB-C that is a Samsung fast charger isn't helping it. That's what I've been using. This is the first phone I've ever bought that didn't have the wall block in the box.. I thought that was odd.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Many companies are removing charging bricks from packaging to reduce waste. As a general rule, you should only use official Samsung chargers with Samsung devices. I recommend purchasing the 25w charger Samsung sells as soon as possible. The charger you have is likely not compatible and has the potential to damage the device.
0_odonut
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Maybe your phone has a bug
0 Likes