Original topic:

Galaxy A03s Scratches Easily...

(Topic created: 12-03-2022 10:30 AM)
Jameson0
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've had the A03s for quite a while now, and in the first week I noticed a tiny mark on the right bezel. Fast forward a few days and it became a monstrosity. I don't want a refund or anything, I'm just wondering why it's happening. I am not one to drop my phone, or to scratch it. It's just that now my phone is covered in huge side scratches and I don't know what to do. It's a great phone, don't get me wrong. I think it's probably the second best budget phone samsung offers (first is the A13 5g). I just don't know what the problem is with Scratches and marks all over the sides. 

I do use a case on it, and the only places I put it are in my pocket or on counters or tables.

If someone could respond and give me advice, that would be appreciated 🙂

0 Likes
4 Replies
Puti
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's a plastic phone, plastic is super easy to scratch. Also, metals and dirt can also scratch the body
Jameson0
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks I'll keep note of that!
Puti
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Just remember that mid range phones are usually plastic, very easy to scratch
Options
Other Mobile Devices
😬 that's a problem. The galaxy A series are made of less expensive materials like plastics which scratches easily. Do fix,
If you phone has a screen protector , it could be the one that scratches easily. Get another one.
If no screen protector apply one to avoid future scratches.
Otherwise you can get a new phone case that protects the phone e fully