JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A10 screen problem

(Topic created: 05-08-2020 06:19 AM)
userntkRfVUh7h
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am experiencing a glitch-like problem on my Galaxy A10. There are lines showing, something is blocking my screen and apps aren't fully closed. (I can still see it on the screen even though I pressed the home button.) I think it's not an LCD problem because it comes and goes. I already did basic troubleshooting like soft reset, reset app preferences, reset settings, used safe mode, scan on the settings, and did a factory data reset twice. The first time I used the factory data reset, the issue was gone but after a day it went back again. I feel like it's because of the latest update, Android 10 and One UI 2.0. Please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. As you have already performed the recommend troubleshooting for the symptoms you are experiencing I would recommend a service repair. You can take your device to your local UbreakIfix or ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. As you have already performed the recommend troubleshooting for the symptoms you are experiencing I would recommend a service repair. You can take your device to your local UbreakIfix or ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userD1p9a5oJmV
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am having problems with my A10 secreen. I did the about recommended settings that didnt work so i took it to my nearest samsung store, to only be told that its a human problem when 1, the screen is not cracked or ever fell anywhere, and 2 its not even a year old. That phone started to do that when it was in a well protected cover and a screen guard. I don't understand how a front desk person at samsung can determine the causeof the problem without a second opinion and this was after she look at the phone so many times to find an error. 20200920_160552.jpg

0 Likes
userKBW5AROtuy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, I have the same issue with an A10e.  The problem started withing two weeks of purchasing the phone.  No drops or other accidents had taken place.  Sadly I had not purchased protection on the phone and was not able to return it to the retailer where it was purchased.  

Similar to the other person Samsung was contacted and I was directed to take the phone to and authorized service location, but when I showed the issue to the person there I was told that this issue would not be covered under the manufacturer warranty.  Is this correct?  Or is this covered under warranty.  

I find it interesting that there are a few different posts on this site about issues with the A10e having this problem.  Could this be a manufacturing defect?  

0 Likes
user0nzvsnSbuE
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I don't think my last post went through but they actually have been doing this for years and apple when your phone updated it actually added an on-screen of fact to make your phone look defective so you would actually go out and buy a new one do not update!

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes