cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy A10E alarm sounds excessively loud

I have a Samsung A10E. I've been wrestling with the alarm sounds being excessively loud even on the lowest volume setting.

You can play a ringtone via the media player, and the volume goes from near silent to loud, depending on the media volume. However, once that same ringtone is chosen as an alarm, the sound level is HEAVILY BOOSTED, it the volume goes from loud to extremely loud when adjusting the alarm volume. The lowest setting is sounds like maximum media volume.

I have even tried creating my own file to use as a ringtone, making it just barely audible, but the alarm app (or something) boosts the volume to be very loud at the lowest volume setting.

I have called Samsung Support and they are unable to figure out why this is happening. I have reset the phone twice to factory settings. I have the latest software updates.

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. Thank you for reading.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy A10E alarm sounds excessively loud

Same problem. Alarm is way too loud on lowest setting. It jolts me awake in terror every day. If you find a solution let me know. We might just have to find a different alarm app or something.