cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy A10E

Do anyone know if these phones have some sort of defect ? My phone has been nothing but problems

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy A10E

Hi @Samsung_xGYlP9s ,

I am sorry to hear that your having issues with your device. If you would be so kind what kind of issues have you been getting?  Are you having issues with your apps or is there something else going on? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy A10E

Actually from the first day I got the phones one for myself and one for my friend I noticed it was having a problem loading the activation it took over 30 mins to load and the sales people were explaining that the previous day they also had the same issue with the phone and the customer ended up bringing it back because it never loaded.My phones loaded the activations finally but now they have issues loading Google or other apps ,also you'll be right in the middle of using an app and it closes it out by itself ,this also happens when texting ALOT ! Sometimes when you try to go to one page it takes you to another and you never seem to get where you going unless you reboot. I'm not the only one who has these exact same issues at least 3 more people I know seem to be experiencing the same things it's got to be the phone what do I do