My Galaxy A10e keeps turning on Automatic Date & Time and changes to the wrong timezone. I turn off the Automatic Date & Time and manually change the time and timezone, but the next day it'll be back in the wrong timezone again.
How do you stop the the Auto Date & Time from turning back on!!!???
Hi, I am sorry you are having difficulty with keeping that option de-selected. If your phone or tablet is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe mode feature. In Safe mode, your device won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem. Try the guide to Safe Mode here and see if the problem persists there: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Finally, you can try clearing your device's cache partition. The steps to do so are:
Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
- While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
- Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.
Please let me know if this helps.