JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A10e issues messaging

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 09:10 AM)
usergnrrvHtihN
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have issues text message and whats app when in certain locations on Galaxy A10e

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usergnrrvHtihN
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I did have help from samsung tech, who suggested going into settings, apps, to the text messaging app settings, and clear cache.
In addition, tracfone tech suggested also go to settings; on A10e  go to general management; then scroll down and choose Reset; and Reset network settings!!
I also found on my own, that in settings, Connections; then in Wi-Fi calling; there is a choice for Roaming network preference,  well it was on cellular preference, i changed it to WiFi, since there is no cell service at my problem location and we rely solely on the wifi there
Hope this may help someone else as well!

View solution in context

3 Replies
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Maybe gov is blocking them
0 Likes
usergnrrvHtihN
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Gov intervention is always a possibility, but only occurs at the building where i work, and no one else has this issue, at this site

0 Likes
Solution
usergnrrvHtihN
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I did have help from samsung tech, who suggested going into settings, apps, to the text messaging app settings, and clear cache.
In addition, tracfone tech suggested also go to settings; on A10e  go to general management; then scroll down and choose Reset; and Reset network settings!!
I also found on my own, that in settings, Connections; then in Wi-Fi calling; there is a choice for Roaming network preference,  well it was on cellular preference, i changed it to WiFi, since there is no cell service at my problem location and we rely solely on the wifi there
Hope this may help someone else as well!