cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userX2zQlnB3Id
Astronaut

Galaxy A10e not working with Samsung Pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy a10e. When doing the Smart Switch from my old Galaxy S7 Edge, the Samsung Pay app did not transfer. I attempted to download this app from the Google Play store, but it says it's not compatible with my device. How can I get a version of the app that will work with this phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy A10e not working with Samsung Pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would recommend checking out this article for more information about available locations and devices for Samsung pay app.

You can locate the article here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would recommend checking out this article for more information about available locations and devices for Samsung pay app.

You can locate the article here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
EonDrache
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Galaxy a10e doesn't have NFC. NFC, or near-field communications is how Samsung pay works. Without it the phone cannot send the data out to make payments at store card readers.