JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A11 - I turned off the WiFi calling and now it will not turn back on

(Topic created: 06-02-2021 08:39 AM)
Options
Other Mobile Devices

When i first got my a11 i had wifi call turned on i turned it off now it wont come back on.

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating this may be. What is happening when you select the slider to turn on the WiFi calling? Have you tried clearing the app cache for the Wi-Fi calling app? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It just spins color grey never connects says may take a minute but never connects
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I took the sim card out ,cant find it wouldve screen shot it
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand. Regretfully, troubleshooting really wouldn't be available without the SIM card. Wi-Fi calling would require access to an active number to make the call and then routes the call through wifi.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.