JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A12 - Samsung Calendar and Synchronisation with a PC

(Topic created: 05-19-2022 04:31 AM)
userLwm6m3Noxg
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am relatively new to Android phones having been an Apple user for many years. Although I have an (unused) Google mail account as well as AOL and Outlook Mobile I have quickly grown accustomed to using the default Samsung calendar - it is clear, simple and easy to use.   However, I spend hours on my PC and keep needing to refer to my phone for dates of events etc.  Is there ANY way to duplicate and synchronise my Samsung phone calendar with anything on my PC??  Ideally with my Outlook (iCloud) calendar but just as happy to have anything on my PC that will allow me to "see" my Samsung phone calendar.

Thanks,
Barrie

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation, I am glad to help. You can make sure your phone's data is up-to-date with Samsung Cloud. It will sync data on multiple devices, so they'll have the latest information. Navigate to and open Settings, tap your name at the top of the screen, and then tap Samsung Cloud. Next, tap the switch next to your desired apps and data to turn auto sync on or off for them. Some apps you can sync include Contacts, Calendar, and Bluetooth. If you want to manually sync everything right now, simply tap Back up data. Here is some additional information on syncing your data https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00060641/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on this situation, I am glad to help. You can make sure your phone's data is up-to-date with Samsung Cloud. It will sync data on multiple devices, so they'll have the latest information. Navigate to and open Settings, tap your name at the top of the screen, and then tap Samsung Cloud. Next, tap the switch next to your desired apps and data to turn auto sync on or off for them. Some apps you can sync include Contacts, Calendar, and Bluetooth. If you want to manually sync everything right now, simply tap Back up data. Here is some additional information on syncing your data https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00060641/