JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A12 Samsung keyboard has no clipboard.

(Topic created: 03-24-2021 05:15 PM)
BlackBlueCyan1236
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Bought A12 2-3days ago I noticed that my old samsung phone  has clipboard and this phone keyboard doesn't has no clipboard. I really don't want to use other keyboard apps other than samsung keyboard. Can someone help me?

20210303_115145.jpg

20210303_115326.jpg

4 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't use the Samsung keyboard, but the clipboard should be built into the operating system. So, if you long press in a text box, there should be a copy/paste/select/clipboard option so you can access it that way.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am also having the same problem with my A12. Did you find a solution for this?

I compared the apps in A12 and my old phone (J7) and noticed 2 system apps "ClipboardSaveService" and "ClipboardIUService" that are found in J7, but not in A12. I don't know where I can download and install it for A12.

Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and the support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes