Original topic:

Galaxy A13 5g Internet access issues

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 12:24 PM)
NiborRaliz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I went to open both Intagram & Facebook online, not through their apps, as I chose not to download them. Both apps had me locked out of my accounts due to suspicious activity. I also noticed issues with getting onto Google through my Samsung Internet. When I opened the internet, I received a page to check a box that said "I am not a robot" before it would allow me in. I would get the Google page with the discoveries on it. As I scroll down, I find something I want to read, then try to open it, click, click, click... no response. Or sometimes it would go to open it & it would ask if I was a robot or wanting me to allow everything... but I never get anywhere. There were a lot of bounce back out statements like we can't verify you are a human.
All of this stuff going on is concerning. Am I hacked? Or not hacked? Was I visited by Alies in the night, taken up to their spaceship & changed the way I do things? Am I no longer 100% human now? I don't get it!
This all happened midday. Earlier, I accessed both of them! I do not know what changed! I'm beyond frustrated! I've tried working with MetrPCS, my carrier. That's the most frustrating thing a person can do! They will never let you talk to support or anyone who may actually do anything in any way! No customer service what so ever!! I am still having these issues & I do not know where to turn. So.... that's why I came here! It's my favorite place to reach out to when I need help on my phone!! People who are smart & can use their brains! Yippee! So anything you might know would be a blessing! Let me say Thank You for in advance for taking the time to try to help me with this problem. 🤓 ❤️‍🩹
0 Likes
8 Replies
Mark7com
Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I didn't read all of your posts, but have you cleared the cash of the app/browser you are using?
0 Likes
NiborRaliz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes... I've checked settings. I went thru diagnostics. Racked my brain on this one!
0 Likes
Mark7com
Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
OH, okay, well, if you didn't give your information to scammers, then I guess you need to use Facebook directly by downloading their app through play store, same thing with Instagram. Also, try asking customer service on Facebook about why they don't trust you. Maybe they have records of people trying to log in from different locations. In that case, you will need to change your passwords on both of them. My mother clicked on different websites, claiming they are job websites, and as a result, her phone number and emails are stolen, so she is receiving a lot of robot calls and emails.
0 Likes
NiborRaliz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I forgot to tell you.... I was able to get back in them the very next day. I still have to prove I'm not a robot elsewhere. I will not download either of those apps because I was hacked before using them. I was hoping maybe it was safer to go thru the internet.
0 Likes
NiborRaliz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
When I was hacked, I tried to tell them that it wasn't me & sent them the necessary documentation & they said they already show that info in their records. But they would let me reclaim my accounts.
0 Likes
Mark7com
Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Okay, good luck since I don't know what else I can do to help you.
0 Likes
NiborRaliz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Confusing, huh! Thanks for trying!
0 Likes
latebloomer
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have a good weekend