Original topic:

Galaxy A14 5G phone volume is too low unless on speaker

(Topic created: 01-13-2024 06:18 PM)
userDBSEE05e1f
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My phone, a Samsung Galaxy A14 5G, was purchased new last March. For some months the phone audio was fine. Now it is too low unless I turn on Speaker. The volume by the external keys is set at maximum and all audio controls I can fine in Settings are at maximum. Other applications, for the minimum I use any, do not have this problem, Audio volume is adequate to loud. Is there possibly some fix I have not managed to find?

2 Replies
Oapksites
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If you're looking for information about adjusting the volume on a Samsung phone, here's a general guide:

**Adjusting Volume on Samsung Phones:**

1. **Physical Volume Buttons:**
- Most Samsung phones have physical volume buttons on the side. Press the Volume Up button to increase the volume and the Volume Down button to decrease it.

2. **Volume Settings in Notifications Panel:**
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to open the Notifications Panel. Look for the volume slider and adjust the media, call, or system volume directly.

3. **Settings Menu:**
- Navigate to the "Settings" app on your Samsung phone.
- Select "Sounds and Vibration" or a similar option.
- Adjust the volume settings for various functions such as media, notifications, and calls.

4. **Volume Settings during Calls:**
- While on a call, use the physical volume buttons to adjust the call volume.

5. **Do Not Disturb Mode:**
- If you want to silence your phone, you can also use the "Do Not Disturb" mode. Swipe down the Notifications Panel and toggle the "Do Not Disturb" option.

Please note that the steps might vary slightly depending on the model and Android version of your Samsung phone. If you have a specific Samsung model or if you're facing any issues, feel free to provide more details for a more precise guide.

tickedtothemax
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Been there done that have too. The speaker needs to be set higher so I can put the phone down and away from my ear to have a conversation. After all IT IS A PHONE!!! Used to converse with others besides messaging dang.
0 Likes