JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A14 missing screen recording

(Topic created: 03-22-2023 05:37 PM)
OldLeader
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello I have a samsung galaxy a14 and for some reason there is no screen recording option which is strange as I even had it on my samsung galaxy a10e which Is from 2019. I've searched and there is no way for me to add it to my short cuts. Please help me as i got this phone so I could game better and record youtube videos.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to locate the screen recording on your A14. As @Ray_Ginald stated, the A14 doesn't have screen recording available. Not all screens or apps allow recordings or screenshots. Screen recorder is available on the Tab S6, Tab S7, Tab S8, Tab A8, Galaxy S10, S20, S21, S22, S23, Note 10, Note 20, Z Fold, and Z Flip models. The Galaxy A53 5G, A52 5G, and A32 5G also support Screen recorder. Please see this link for more information on screen recording on compatible devices: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084187/

View solution in context

2 Replies
Ray_Ginald
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That feature isn't available for the A14, for some reason. Samsung omitted it but you can try a third party screen recorder app or use the game launcher to record your screen, though it's limited compared to a full-on built-in recorder.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to locate the screen recording on your A14. As @Ray_Ginald stated, the A14 doesn't have screen recording available. Not all screens or apps allow recordings or screenshots. Screen recorder is available on the Tab S6, Tab S7, Tab S8, Tab A8, Galaxy S10, S20, S21, S22, S23, Note 10, Note 20, Z Fold, and Z Flip models. The Galaxy A53 5G, A52 5G, and A32 5G also support Screen recorder. Please see this link for more information on screen recording on compatible devices: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084187/