cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy A20 not getting Facebook Avatar

I have updated my Facebook App to the newest edition and still am missing Facebook Avatar and a few other features is anybody else having this issue? I really hope Samsung can figure this out because I am really upset about this and it seems theres no official way to contact Facebook about this issue and since it came preloaded on my phone maybe they will know something about it.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Galaxy A20 not getting Facebook Avatar

@Jacobp04 and @Amandav1975 

Does clearing the app data / cache help?

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a juice cleanse for your apps. This will clear out residual files that aren't needed anymore and could be slowing down the app.

Clear app cache

From Settings, swipe to and touch Apps. Swipe to and touch the app you want to clear. Touch Storage, and then touch Clear cache.

Need a total do-over? Try emptying out all that app's data. But please be aware, this will completely reset the app. Make sure you have any accounts or usernames written down so you can log back in after the app resets.

Clear app data 1

From Settings, swipe to and touch Apps. Swipe to and touch the app you want to clear. Touch Storage, and then touch Clear data.

Clear app data 2

Finally, touch OK to confirm your decision. This will completely wipe the app and reset it to its original settings.

---

When prompted " ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy A20 not getting Facebook Avatar

they didn't work
Highlighted
Astronaut

it's not working!
Highlighted
Astronaut

same issue here with my s10+
Highlighted
Astronaut

I have a S9+ and I am unable to create a FB avatar either. I too, have done everyone's suggestions and none have worked. Our my spouse's phone, a S9 was able to create one. I was also told to click on the purple face emoji, all that did was give me a duplicate one.
Highlighted
Astronaut

This is for Facebook not samsung
Highlighted
Astronaut

im still waiting for Samsung!