cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy A20 not receiving android 10 update.

So my Samsung Galaxy A20 came with android 9.0 pie and I was wondering if it is eligible for the android 10 update. I understand that it might not be a galaxy s20 or s10 but I was wondering if it gets the update. If so when?

Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy A20 not receiving android 10 update.

you're not the only one who wants to know when the update will be available. If you live in the U.S. , the update is available for one carrier right now. I'm hearing it's coming soon but no one really knows when. Other countries have it, Canada just got it recently, so I think the US is next.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy A20 not receiving android 10 update.

Ah ok thanks for the information.
Highlighted
Astronaut

it is already released in the USA but we have to wait until our carrier releases it. for rn only Verizon has released it
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy A20 not receiving android 10 update.

oh ok thank you.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

This response is no help in any way at all. Telling us just to wait, and Samsung just ignores all people in USA with A20 phones no matter if it is just carrier phone or non carrier factory unlocked phone. This is beyond too far of not getting things done. Even the slow other OEMs have their devices fully updated before Samsung. Motorola, Nokia, and you name it, that OEM has already done their devices that get android 10. All factory unlocked by Samsung are last of all of them. I hear Samsung is the only OEM that puts their factory unlocked phones last too.

Highlighted
Constellation

Any word now? Official website has updated and said the a20 update has been released I'm on boost and I have no idea how I would find out forn mine.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Boost Mobile I heard hours ago started receiving it, which mean I should be getting closer, but no matter what I still have to wait. Every day for me on this wait, is SSDD. Samsung is really pushing hard on making me want another phone bad. I hear on a grape vine that other companies are not this bad.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Downloading update right now for my Boost Mobile phone👍

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Still SSDD for me.