Original topic:

Galaxy A20

(Topic created: 08-02-2021 09:14 PM)
Becca65
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I JUST had an update and I hate pretty much EVERYTHING about it. The icons are all different then before. The volume control used to show ALL the controls when I changed the volume (notification and other volumes). Now I have to hit an additional spot to get all 4 controls to show up. My reminder/notifications that pop up are way smaller then they used to be. While it hasn't even been an hour since the "update", so far everything I see I hate. Why do companies keep changing things that were working perfectly fine before??? And why can't the users get input into these changes. Just because someone thinks it is an improvement does not mean everyone thinks it needed it. 
10 Replies
Jamess467
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Was it the one ui 3.0 update?
Becca65
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
yes
Spiderlilly1998
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok a little to aggressive
Becca65
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sorry....I just don't understand why companies change things that were working perfectly fine before. I am all for updates and all but to just pretty much change everything it totally uncalled for.
Spiderlilly1998
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Lol ik how you feel but it's going to happen no matter what trust me I hate it too but we have to deal with it any phone company you go to is going to do that same thing
Becca65
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
But there should be options to go with the new way or be able to keep icons and other things exactly the same. I have an option to use Dark Mode if I want. Why can't I have an option for the things someone else decided to change? Sorry, I'm on the autistic spectrum and sometimes change just does not make sense to me especially if something worked fine before. I don't like that people can change things if they were fine before.
0 Likes
Spiderlilly1998
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ik but eventually we are going to get the newest update. Ik they are releasing a new os this month for the beta testing phase only for the s21 versions but it will go to other phones after the beta. I wish we can have an option but we don't that's just how it is. And I have autism too change **bleep** but we have to deal with it bc it's just how things are.
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Just wait till ui 3.5... lol.. j/k
Becca65
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
😔