JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A21 hand tingles

(Topic created: 04-21-2022 11:56 AM)
randw
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Whenever I use my Samsung Galaxy A21 to look at social media or play games my hand has a tingling sensation from the phone. It is not just me. I had someone else to watch videos on my phone and they felt it too. Has anyone else had this with this phone? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning!  I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you!  We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved. 

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc. 

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864. 

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back. 

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning!  I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you!  We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved. 

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc. 

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864. 

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back. 

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.