Options
Other Mobile Devices

So whats the point of having a tv..oh yeah i forgot youare white

0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Being white has absolutely NO BEARING on your decision to purchase Incompatible electronics. Not to mention it's a very RUDE AND RACIST comment. I was just trying to help with a solution that would allow her to keep her existing equipment. Being white didnt factor into anyones choice of buying a Tier 1 phone nor will it help her solve the connection issues. You come to this forum asking for help and opinions. We don't work for Samsung but It takes Absolutely No Effort at all to be a Good Human. Maybe you should work more on doing so and less on watching your tv. You have Severe Entitlement Issues for someone who wasnt even originally asking for Help!!
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not to mention, you arent even the original poster for this help thread. It was @Jkae55. So if you have no helpful insight and/or beneficial thoughts then please keep them to yourselves. I also have an Incompatible TV and have had to try different solutions to the problem which is why I recommended the Chromecast. I wish someone had reco it to me before I spent the equivalent going on a wild goose chase with buying wires and scouring my phone for different Developers Settings, trying to fix a problem that just wasnt fixable for the type of equipment I had.
0 Likes
Stanley05
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
and not have access to Samsung Good Luck, or secure folder, smarthings, the most important not Amoled Display :sleepy_face:
0 Likes
user6pNbDBaC5r
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
too bad.. this is a must feature to be in the phone.
0 Likes
Samsung_O3X7k7R
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

no help 

0 Likes