My Galaxy A21S constantly drops a wifi connection when the phone screen goes into sleep mode. It also appears to have terrible wifi signal. My other devices show significantly stronger connectivity when the same distance from my routers.
I have tried the following:
- Cleared all network history
- Disable Google Location Accuracy
- Added Whatsapp to the apps that do not sleep list
- Factory reset
- Made all wifi connection "Unmetered"
- Set Mac address to Device
Android Version 10
One UI Version 2.5
Baseband version A217FXXU5BUA2
Kernel Version 4.19.132-20058569
Android Security patch level - 1 January 2021