cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQXOkYacDMF
Asteroid

Galaxy A30 voice recording not working on any apps except camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a Galaxy A30 recently, and surprisingly found out that none of voice recording applications (even samsung branded that comes with phone and any other third-parties like Whatsap) not working properly specially throughout headphone mic.(record on double speed as a minion voice like or not working at all)

In addition as it works properly in camera, vendors said that it could be relate to one of Android 9.0 bugs and hopefully debugged on next patch or update.

Any suggestions?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userQXOkYacDMF
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy A30 voice recording not working on any apps except camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found solution through the App Setting menu on my lucky night

There is a bunch of Apps starting with keyword SOUND like Sound Picker etc.

you can find them through the magnifier icon probably on top-right corner of screen

note that you should enable SYSTEM APPS option through the 3dot button besides of magnifier

By the way, you should check permission for each of that annoying apps and give them full permission

if they need any but before that dont forget to Clear Data for each one through the Storage menu cited somewhere on same page.

I hope this solve your problem.

Any feedbacks will be appiriciate.

@userQXOkYacDMF wrote:

I bought a Galaxy A30 recently, and surprisingly found out that none of voice recording applications (even samsung branded that comes with phone and any other third-parties like Whatsap) not working properly specially throughout headphone mic.(record on double speed as a minion voice like or not working at all)

In addition as it works properly in camera, vendors said that it could be relate to one of Android 9.0 bugs and hopefully debugged on next patch or update.

Any suggestions?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regrettably support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userQXOkYacDMF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your reply

But the Samsung support team test the Mic on Camera app and told me that is maybe an Android lag or something and I should hopefully wait for next patch or upgrade.

@SamsungRei wrote:

Regrettably support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

userQXOkYacDMF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found solution through the App Setting menu on my lucky night

There is a bunch of Apps starting with keyword SOUND like Sound Picker etc.

you can find them through the magnifier icon probably on top-right corner of screen

note that you should enable SYSTEM APPS option through the 3dot button besides of magnifier

By the way, you should check permission for each of that annoying apps and give them full permission

if they need any but before that dont forget to Clear Data for each one through the Storage menu cited somewhere on same page.

I hope this solve your problem.

Any feedbacks will be appiriciate.

@userQXOkYacDMF wrote:

Any suggestions?

View solution in original post

userqTYpIXsXz7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well that don't make sense that we recording over phone