Original topic:

Galaxy A32 5G cannot watch live stream videos.

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 07:41 PM)
user7KmT80foFn
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I just bought thr a32 5G yesterday and cannot seem to get live stream videos to work. I cannot see the user's video feed but they can still text across all streaming sites I have used. I also don't get Facebook messenger notifications about new messages until I open the app, I have all notifications on for messenger and it still won't work.  The phone randomly will close whatever tab I have open and send me to home screen also.  Is this a common issue because I already like my s9 way better and I just "UpGrAdEd"

2 Replies
userfriendly77
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

1. Depending on your network data coverage, wifi only settings may be default. Browse your settings and make sure you have the appropriate options suited for you.
(All streaming platforms settings are different)
2. If you have background data off or the app itself does not refresh behind the scenes (power saving mode, etc.), you wont get any notifications.
3. Check your touch sensitivity level.
4. If all else fails, just return the device to the merchant and have them replace your defected device for a new device.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

^ seems like a good list of things to check.

You could also submit error report to Samsung Members for tech help.

Reproduce the issue before submitting a ticket, and be sure to submit 1 ticket per issue... grouping issues will get rejected.

0 Likes