Original topic:

Galaxy A32 5G issues

(Topic created: 06-15-2022 07:37 AM)
sarah19e
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a month-old unlocked A32 5G that is having all kinds of issues and I'm about ready to get rid of the stupid thing. Has anyone had:

1. Connectivity issues: Randomly drops WiFi and also mobile network. Nothing wrong with WiFi (works fine on other devices and it drops both my home and work WiFi). Mobile network stops being connected even though it looks like it is, so I don't realize it until I think "Huh. I haven't received any texts or calls today". Mobile carrier reports no issues on their end.

2. Facebook is glitchy. Reels and short videos randomly will not work. I don't even have the open to open them or click play. Sometimes the timeline only shows some posts with lots of gray space in between. Tried everything. Clearing cache, restarting phone, uninstalling/reinstalling app. It works for a bit then I have the same errors. It is absolutely the phone, because my old Pixel 3a has no issue using the exact same WiFi connection.

3. Bluetooth connection drops. Again, I don't realize it until I look at something like my FitBit progress. Says it's connected to Bluetooth, but it is not.

4. Camera quality is **bleep**. If you zoom even a tiny bit, the image is chunky and blurry. Again, my old Pixel 3a has WAY  better quality and I was not expecting that.

I'm frustrated because I just paid for this thing and so far it's trash. I'm about ready to do one of the crappy free upgrade phones through mobile provider and sell this **bleep** thing.

3 Replies
Stevers
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you tried to see if there's a software update? Go to your settings and scroll down until you see the option software update plug your phone into your charger tap on software update then click on check for updates download and install it keep it plugged in until the process completes
0 Likes
sarah19e
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes, everything is up to date. I've tried everything I can think of.
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Submit an error report after replicating the issue (per issue)
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes