Original topic:

Galaxy A32=Worst cell phone I've ever had!

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 04:17 AM)
Reddwolf0270
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
 Thought I'd get a quick hi in to everyone on here!

Does anyone answer questions on here? I've looked at several questions and none of them have any customer support.. like honestly what the **bleep** is this even for? It's a joke and I have so many reservations with my new Samsung A32... First time I ever hated a new phone!

Every time I do something on here a message comes across the screen and just sits there. Especially nice when I'm trying to type something on my keyboard. Message usually covers the entire bottom row of letters! 
 First phone to completely block all of my messages and phone calls the second I start my car! Phone states that it's due to a Google Play rule... Every single cell phone I've had also had Google Play and this is the first phone to do this!
 I can't think of anything else but at this point I think I'll be going back into the Metro store and try to trade this in! If they won't allow that I will document all the problems verbatim and somehow find a way to publish everything online and save other people this headache called a Galaxy A32!! I truly hate this phone with a passion these days... 
5 Replies
Mikeso3691
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is a Samsung user
(members) community board. As far as I know there is no official Samsung support here. We are here to help each other.
0 Likes
Mikeso3691
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What keyboard are you using? Stock?
0 Likes
Mikeso3691
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm using a S20+. I think this problem isn't with the phone itself, it's with the keyboard. Try resizing the keyboard in it's settings
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't have any problems with mine
0 Likes
killbill81
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I actually love the a32. Haven't had any issues at all and I'm also thru metro