Original topic:

Galaxy A32 upgrade to 5G

(Topic created: 06-15-2022 08:17 PM)
userGGCC6ora9W
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Has anyone else been having issues with the galaxy A32 5G i want to know if anyone has any problems with the phone because i am soon going to need to upgrade to a 5G phone is the galaxy A32 5G any good my carrier is ST wireless 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Depending on which A32 you planning on purchasing I understand there are two versions of this devices myself own thevone with 4GB ram, it I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase this one, the one with the 6GB of ram is the better of the two, I was using the A32 5G as my backup device, lousy choice for me, I went back to my note 9 or my iPhone cause connection is very important the versions with 4GB of ram camera isn't all that good also the hardware wasn't made for UI 4 android 12, mines hang up too much and a contuine reset was too time consuming
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've got the same A32 and bought it when it came out last year. I upgraded to android 12 but have had next to no issues. It. Really just depends on how you want to use your device. I'd say this particular phone has some glitchyness with BoostMobile but not much other problems.
0 Likes
hiddenlifer
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I upgraded to Galaxy A32 5g through sprint/T-Mobile merger. I had all kinds if problems with my Galaxy prior. After I couldn't afford the $80 a month for 1 line I saved up and paid the $299 and unlocked the phone to switch to a different network (straight talk) and OMG, it has been problem after problem. This phone is constantly needing its APN switched around for some reason and updating apps. No data signal, won't connect to wifi. I'm at a loss. I contact straight talk like 2 times a day. I've done a factory reset twice now. I just don't know what to do now.
0 Likes